World of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of the Night

Free forum: A forum for role-playing as Vampyres, Werewolves, Faeries, Demons and Shadow Hunters.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
If you're new to the site, read the rules first.
Put your username as your character name.
Make sure to check your clan for any updates or announcements.
We are also looking for candidates to become some of the clans leaders.
To apply post a topic in that clan's news category and post an RP sample and why you should be head of the clan.
Please advertise the site as much as possible, it would help out the site a lot.

Mitsu Doraibu - The Shadow Hunter!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mitsu Doraibu
Admin
Mitsu Doraibu

Mitsu Doraibu - The Shadow Hunter! Empty
PostSubject: Mitsu Doraibu - The Shadow Hunter!   Mitsu Doraibu - The Shadow Hunter! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 5:01 am

Character name: Mitsu Doraibu

Race: Shadow Hunter

Alignment: Good

Appearance: Is 180 centimeters long. Grey hair till shoulders, pale Skin. White eye color. Usually wears black Gothic coat with a lot of silver zippers, fluffy black pants with two white stripes and boots that have few framed places with steel. Hes lips and eyelids are colored black with a tattoo shaped like a deer on chest.

Element/Magic: Ice

Weapons: Long Blade and Daggers. Long Chains.

Strengths: Mitsu is very good at close range and physical fighting. He can runs twice the speed that a regular horse should do. If Mitsu is in a deadly situation, he can release energy he takes away from total energy at beginning of fight and store it into the tattoo on chest. It heals injures, but it does not give more energy or strength.

Weaknesses: Very weak at long range and magic fighting, that's why always tries to keep close to the enemy. Has Low energy because mainly Mitsu either sleeps or just rests a bit by sitting, he gets tired fast after long fighting or fast running.

History: Was born in a poor family, but childhood was very happy and joyful. At age of 11 was started to learn how to use blades. At age of 13 learned how to use Daggers. But at age of 16 Learned how to use chains as a tool.
Left home exploring world at age of 17. But soon after, he got a message that parents were murdered by robbers.

Last edited by Mitsu Doraibu on Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:19 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.legendofnight.darkbb.com/
Tallie
Admin
Tallie

PostSubject: Re: Mitsu Doraibu - The Shadow Hunter!   Mitsu Doraibu - The Shadow Hunter! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 8:22 pm

You need to be more descriptive. Take mine for example. >>CLICK<<
Back to top Go down
https://worldofthenight.rpg-board.net
Mitsu Doraibu
Admin
Mitsu Doraibu

PostSubject: Re: Mitsu Doraibu - The Shadow Hunter!   Mitsu Doraibu - The Shadow Hunter! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 12:38 pm

Tallie wrote:
You need to be more descriptive. Take mine for example. >>CLICK<<

Fixed it a bit. How is it now?
Back to top Go down
http://www.legendofnight.darkbb.com/
Tallie
Admin
Tallie

PostSubject: Re: Mitsu Doraibu - The Shadow Hunter!   Mitsu Doraibu - The Shadow Hunter! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 7:20 am

Approved ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://worldofthenight.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mitsu Doraibu - The Shadow Hunter!   Mitsu Doraibu - The Shadow Hunter! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mitsu Doraibu - The Shadow Hunter!
Page 1 of 1