World of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of the Night

Free forum: A forum for role-playing as Vampyres, Werewolves, Faeries, Demons and Shadow Hunters.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
If you're new to the site, read the rules first.
Put your username as your character name.
Make sure to check your clan for any updates or announcements.
We are also looking for candidates to become some of the clans leaders.
To apply post a topic in that clan's news category and post an RP sample and why you should be head of the clan.
Please advertise the site as much as possible, it would help out the site a lot.

Fey Courts and Royalty

Go down 

Should there be a Majestic Court King?
Yes
Fey Courts and Royalty I_vote_lcap100%Fey Courts and Royalty I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
No
Fey Courts and Royalty I_vote_lcap0%Fey Courts and Royalty I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Lirael
Admin

Fey Courts and Royalty Empty
PostSubject: Fey Courts and Royalty   Fey Courts and Royalty I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:47 am

Hello everyone! I am letting you know about the courts and the royalty of the Fey (faeries). Courts; we have the summer court, the winter court, the dark court, the light court and the majestic court. The majestic court rule all the other courts, the summer courts control all things colourful and bright, the winter have all the cold weather, the clouds, the hot chocolate mornings and white christmas'... in fact all christmas'. The dark court have all things black, dark and sometimes evil. The light court doesnt have the sun and the heat like the summer court does, it is a white light, a light of purity and good. Kings and Queens of these minor courts will be assigned by me later on. I am the Queen of the Majestic court and therefore all the courts, but I promise to be a just, kind monarch. If you are misusing your powers as a monarch, you will be replaced and demoted to a servant of the dark court, or be removed from the Fey courts altogether. Very Happy

Last edited by Lirael on Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling error)
Back to top Go down

Fey Courts and Royalty
Page 1 of 1